Amenities and Services
At the Vilas Home, we believe in individualized care (cookie cutters are good for one thing: cookies…although we do make good cookies!). Our staff caters to the individual needs of our residents. See below for a list of some of the services we offer:
- Private and personalized room.
- An attendant is available twenty four hours a day to assist our Residents in dressing, bathing, personal care and other necessities.
- Delicious home cooked meals are served in a family style dining room. The meals can include a special diet prescribed by a physician and between meals snacks are provided. A consulting dietitian is also available.
- Medical case management and coordination of services as ordered by the physician: Public Health Nurse, Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapy
- Assistance with self-administration of medication.
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services.
- Transportation to medical appointments (and breakfast and lunch outings!)
- Activities include exercise class (including Yoga and Dance), holiday parties, special outings (dance & music performances), arts & crafts, trivia night, card & board games, bingo, cooking projects, pet therapy, casino games, social hours, birthday parties, local artist performances, mall walks, shopping and breakfast & lunch outings.
- Catholic and Protestant Services on premises.
- Phone service and Cable TV
- Wireless Internet Service (WiFi)
- Hair Dresser and Manicurist on site.